The Five Things We Love Happening Around Columbus
Each week the members of the Make It Home Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners pick their favorite things that they have read, attended or heard about each week. We go through all of the blogs, city events, development and news to find what we find important or entertaining.
1) Hamilton, Shake Shack, Flying to San Fransisco and more. Columbus Underground gives us 19 Things to Look Forward to in 2019.
2) A study from Vogt Strategic Insights and the Building Industry Association of Central Ohio said that the Columbus area needs to add about 458,000 housing units by 2050 and we are not close.
3) M/I Homes is kicking off 2019 with an incredibly low 3.875% 30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage on select quick move-in homes. Can't find the existing home you are looking for? M/I Homes may have a great home ready to go at an interest rate much lower than the market.
4) Columbus lost one of it's most loved figures when WBNS-10TV meteorologist Chris Bradley passed away. 614 Magazine remembers him.
5) As Urban Meyer says goodbye to a team that he led to a 83-9 record Tim May at the Columbus Dispatch and Buckeye Extra looks back.