Curating Columbus, 1-13-18
The Five Things We Love Happening Around Columbus
Each week the members of the Make It Home Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners pick their favorite things that they have read, attended or heard about each week. We go through all of the blogs, city events, development and news to find what we find important or entertaining.
1) The New York Times asks if Columbus is the American city of the future while naming it one of the 52 places in the world to go in 2019.
3) USA Today mentions Franklin Park Conservatory in it's 10 most beautiful places.
3) Kaufman Development has been developing some of the most unique and desirable projects in Columbus. Take a first look at one of their new projects. This one is in booming Franklinton.
4) AirBnbs have been a big story in the past year in Columbus. Let's join Columbus Navigator as they give us a look at some of the best the city has to offer.
5) If you haven't heard one of the MLS' first franchises is remaining in Columbus under new and more steady ownership.
Bonus: How well do you know your city?