Curating Columbus, 1-20-18
The Five Things We Love Happening Around Columbus
Each week the members of the Make It Home Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners pick their favorite things that they have read, attended or heard about each week. We go through all of the blogs, city events, development and news to find what we find important or entertaining.
1) It's here! 120+ of Columbus’ best restaurants for a fraction of the cost during Restaurant Week Columbus, July 23-28, 2018.
2) Columbus' Rogue Fitness is proposing a 4,000-seat arena on East Fifth Avenue in Milo-Grogan with the main function of the facility will be to serve as a home for the Rogue Invitational, as well as a handful of other CrossFit events and the Arnold Classic.
3) Franklinton is one of Columbus' hottest areas. We check in with Columbus CEO on the transformation.
4) Did you hear about the new build single-family homes in Grandview Yard? Don't see anything like this available often.
5) Powell welcomes two new restaurant/bars with Huli Huli bringing back a Tiki Theme and Pablo's Havana Cafe bringing authentic Cuban Sandwiches.
We love what we do.
Our Team specializes in local home buying and selling. We effectively coordinate the purchase and sale of real estate, properties, residential homes, town-homes, condos, new construction, and land, based on our clients’ needs.