Curating Columbus - 2/10/19
The Five Things We Love Happening Around Columbus
Each week the members of the Make It Home Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners pick their favorite things that they have read, attended or heard about each week. We go through all of the blogs, city events, development and news to find what we find important or entertaining.
1) Not much on the development front this week, but this site has a new plan. What once was proposed to be a 5 story that received pushback from the community is now looking to be a one story 7,700 square foot building.
2) Before the days of internet radio and streaming services, many of us growing up in Columbus had a love afair with CD 101. Now WWCD 102.5 the signal is a lot stronger but the challenge is as well. I still love this station that is the only independently owned commercial alternative rock station in a U.S. city with a population over 100,000
3) As we are undersnow again it's a good time to remind everyone of the best sledding hills that Central Ohio has to offer
Want to Graduate and willing to put a few miles on the car? Here are Ohio's skiing and tubbing resorts.
4) What sports festival, already the largest multi-sport event in the world, will grow even larger next year to an estimated 22,000 athletes from 60 countries who will compete in a record 80 sports? If you guessed the Olympics, guess again.
5) No breaking news or cool event here, but this is a very good read on our wonderful city from Columbus Monthly.
Have any questions about what's going on in Columbus?
Anything you would like to see? Reach out to us below!