Curating Columbus - March 11th, 2019
The Five Things We Love Happening Around Columbus
Back from a week off for a wedding of two of our team members, we decided to pick through our favorite things that we have recently read, attended or heard about. We sift through blogs, city events, development and news to bring you the best of things you may have missed.
1) Columbus is not an amateur when it comes to St Patricks Day. Not sure where to go? Here is a good list that covers everything from Downtown to Dublin.
2) For good reason, we hear about the urban development in Columbus, but that doesn't mean there isn't a good amount of development taking place in Columbus' surrounding areas.
3) A new spot to check out in the Brewery District lead by America's Most Imaginative Bartender!
4) Ohio's number one Uber destination is in Columbus. Where it is may surprise you.
5) Waiting for that perfect house to flip? Columbus may not be your best bet.
Looking for the best places to live in Columbus? As long as affordability isn't your criteria Business First provides a list here.
Have any questions about what's going on in Columbus?
Anything you would like to see? Reach out to us below!
Have more questions?
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you shortly. You can also contact us directly at: 614-505-4555.
Thank you for reaching out. We will be in touch with you shortly. In the mean time, please check out our client testimonials.