Curating Columbus - February 18, 2019
The Five Things We Love Happening Around Columbus
Each week the members of the Make It Home Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners pick their favorite things that they have read, attended or heard about each week. We go through all of the blogs, city events, development and news to bring you the best of things you may have missed.
1) It may not be Amazon HQ2, but Google is building a $600M Data Center in New Albany
2) Bridge Park in Dublin is growing with a couple of Columbus favorites in West Bridge Park.
3) A lot of development is being proposed in our ever-growing city. Columbus Underground brings us proposals for Linden, Grandview and others.
4) The Daily Growler is a favorite of beer drinkers all over Central Ohio. They open their most unique spot to date in Lewis Center.
5) The Destroyers are back! Well maybe not the Destroyers but Arena Football is returning to Columbus.
Have any questions about what's going on in Columbus?
Anything you would like to see? Reach out to us below!
Have more questions?
Please fill out this form and we will be in touch with you shortly. You can also contact us directly at: 614-505-4555.
Thank you for reaching out. We will be in touch with you shortly. In the mean time, please check out our client testimonials.