Curating Columbus - February 3, 2019
The Five Things We Love Happening Around Columbus
Each week the members of the Make It Home Group at Keller Williams Capital Partners pick their favorite things that they have read, attended or heard about each week. We go through all of the blogs, city events, development and news to find what we find important or entertaining.
1) What were the 12 best new restaurants in Columbus? Find out and try them out.
2) Cuteness Alert! Our Zoo has new occupants.
3) Swensons moved into Columbus on Sawmill Road in Dublin. Now they have opened in Lewis Center and have expansion plans.
4) How is the housing market looking into the future? If these population projections come to be then it will be strong for many years to come.
5) Add TripAdvisor to the groups who think Columbus is a pretty great place to visit!
5) Bonus: Columbus Business First gives you a few free articles to read before going premium. We suggest you read this about the brand of Columbus.
We love what we do.
Our Team specializes in local home buying and selling. We effectively coordinate the purchase and sale of real estate, properties, residential homes, town-homes, condos, new construction, and land, based on our clients’ needs.